IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
Terms & Conditions×
Important – Please Read
Prior to submitting an application, I agree and/or confirm:
- That I am at least 18 years of age.
- I permit Your Tuition Solution to share information with the education provider concerning the status of the application and the account.
- I hereby authorize the provider to disclose my name, verify the student is receiving educational services, whether the service is completed and the cost of that service to Your Tuition Solution.
- That I am a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- That I have a U.S. Social Security Number.
- To allow and LendingClub to use my credit report(s) to check my eligibility for financing and verify my identity and the information in my application, and to contact other third parties to verify such information.
- That the information submitted on this application is true and correct.
- That Your Tuition Solution may need to contact me regarding my application or my relationship with Your Tuition Solution, its partner banks, the student’s educator, or other third parties. By submitting this application, I expressly consent to be contacted by Your Tuition Solution, its agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on its behalf for those reasons at the mobile or landline telephone numbers I provide (including any landline telephone number later converted to a mobile telephone number) or by automated dialer or through the use of a prerecorded message or artificial voice. I understand my mobile telephone provider will charge me according to my plan. Finally, I agree to alert Your Tuition Solution if I stop using the telephone number I provided.
ESIGN CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS & SIGNATURES×
Scope of Consent.
Your consent covers any Communications we provide to you or that you sign or agree to at our request.
In addition, your consent to electronic records and signatures includes, without limitation, all disclosures, notices, agreements, undertakings, fee schedules, periodic statements, records, documents or other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request (collectively “Communications”). You agree that any of the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you on any Communication. Your consent applies to Communications for all accounts, transactions, products and services we now, or in the future, may make accessible or available to you electronically, whether through a website, software application, email, messaging services (including text messages for which you may be charged by your telecommunications service provider), or otherwise.
Your consent to receive Communications from us does not mean that we must provide all communications electronically. Your Tuition Solution may, at our option, deliver communications on paper or through other means if we choose to do so.
Sometimes the law, or our agreement with you, requires you to give us a written notice. You must still provide these notices to us on paper, unless we tell you how to deliver the notice to us electronically.
Hardware and Software Necessary to Access and Retain Electronic Communications.
In order to access and in certain instances retain electronic Communications, you will need (or have access to)
- An active email address,
- An Internet connection
- Supported web browsing software (Chrome version 72.0 or higher, Firefox version 63.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher, or Safari version 9.0 or higher) Electronic Communications may work on other current versions of web browsers, but have not been tested.
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files; and
- A computer, tablet or other device and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to download and retain records in electronic form.
Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add Your Tuition Solution to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain electronic Communications, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements and the opportunity to withdraw your consent. Continuing to use this service after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
Updating E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, and Other Contact Information.
You agree to keep your email address, mobile number, and other contact information accurate and complete at all times. It is your responsibility to maintain the accuracy of your contact information and update us promptly of any changes so that we may provide electronic Communications to, or otherwise communicate with, you. You may do so by calling us at (800) 920-9777.
Requesting Paper Copies of Electronic Communications.
We will not send you a paper copy of electronic Communications from us, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. If, after you consent to receive information electronically, you would like a paper copy, you may request a copy within a reasonable time period from the date we provided the information to you by contacting us at (800) 920-9777 and providing your home U.S. postal address. We may charge you a service fee for any paper copies that you request. Any service fee for paper copies you request will be disclosed to you before you are charged.
We encourage you to print or download for your records a copy of all electronic Communications, as well as this ESIGN Consent disclosure and any other document that is important to you.
How to Withdraw Consent.
If you no longer want to receive electronic Communications, you may withdraw your consent by calling us at (800) 920-9777. If you withdraw your consent, that will terminate your access to electronic services you receive from us that rely upon your consent. After you withdraw your consent, if there are future Communications you wish for us to provide to you electronically, you must re-enroll using the method provided by us to you and affirmatively consent again and reconfirm your ability to receive Communications electronically.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
By agreeing to this ESign Consent to Use Electronic Records and Signatures, you are consenting to the use of electronic records and signatures in connection with our relationship with you, and you are also confirming that:
- You have reviewed this ESign Consent to Use Electronic Records and Signatures
- You have the hardware and software necessary to access and retain electronic communications described above
- You are able to receive and review electronic records, and
- You have provided the correct address for your active email account and the ability to access and view PDF files